Creating and setting up a Modyo site can take only minutes. This article guides you step by step in how to successfully create your first site.
This article covers:
- Go to http://youraccount.modyo.cloud/login replacing "youraccount" with your account name.
- Provide your email and password and click Enter.
After logging in, the platform takes you to the Activity view. You can view your Team Activity or Your Activity.
To create your first site:
- Go to Channels > Sites and click on the + New button on the top right corner.
- Give your site a name and click on
- Select the theme you want to use. Each theme determines elements in the Templates section. If you are just starting out, select the Base theme, unless there is another, theme you've created in your account.
Learn more about Templates.
- Click on Finish to continue.
- Go to Site Settings > Platform > General. Here you can make changes to the site name, description, logo, language and time zone.
- Click Upload and select your logo in a .png transparent format.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.