Modyo has a powerful content management system. This article explains how to start quickly creating categories and adding content.
Your information architecture comes first. Use categories and subcategories to organize content. Go to Site > Site Settings > Categories and select + New in the top right corner.
- Add a Title and edit the path if necessary. The path is the URL of the content that will be created.
- To create a subcategory select a Parent Category.
- Provide a Description for the category if necessary and select Save. Any description is not viewable in the front end by customers or site visitors.
There are 5 content types within the Content Application in Modyo Post, Album, Video, Audio and File. Go to Site > Applications > Content and click + New in the top right corner.
- Select the content type. In this case let's create a new Post
- Provide a Title, Extract (SEO purposes) and a Description which is the body of your post.
- Drag and drop one or more Cover Images.
- Select the Category and Tags (click enter after each tag) you'll use for the content.
- Select Publish Options, Targeting Options or Sharing and select Save or Save Draft (if Workflows activated).