What are sites?
Sites are where you create and manage your channels. There are 4 states to a site:
- Enabled: Sites that are publicly visible and accessible by any users to register, visit and interact.
- Hidden: Sites that are only accessible by directly accessing the URL and are not indexable by search engines.
- Staging: Sites that are in development, not publicly accessible and indexable by search engines. Only back end administrators can access the site with the right permissions.
- Disabled: Sites that are accessible by administrators and none of the front end is accessible.
Changing the State
To change the state of a site select the chevron next to the site name and select one of the following options: Enabled, Hidden, Staging o Disabled.
You can preview the site by selecting Open if the site is not disabled.
Create a Site
- Click the button "New" in the top right corner.
- Name your site and add a base host name for the URL to access the site. Select
- Select the base theme for the site. This will load an initial Template that you can modify with one of your pre-built templates should they exist in the account.
- Select Finish to be redirected to your site.
Note: The theme and all applications can easily be modified within a site.