What are the account settings?
The account settings has 3 primary configurations located at Account > Settings > Account:
- General Configuration: The name of the account and base URL.
- Emails: The default email settings for welcome emails, account activation etc...
- Profile Customization: The customer profile look and feel for the account.
- Account Name: The name for the parent account that contains all your channels and customers.
- Logo: The logo that would display for the login and backend administration.
- Time Zone: The main time zone for overall account.
- Default Site: The default site that the account URL will redirect users on the front end.
- Default Language: The backend default language for the account.
- Account URL: The main URL for the account. Change with caution as your users would lose access.
The platform sends default emails based on certain events. In the email settings you can customize all the default email messages inserting attributes such as "First Name" etc...
|Account Activation||Sent when a customer/user registers in your site, they will receive an account activation email.|
|Imported User||Sent when a customer/user is imported into the platform and an account is automatically created.|
|Welcome Email||Sent when a customer/user is asked to confirm their email in order to activate their account in the platform.|
|Added by Admin||Sent when a customer/user is added manually by an administrator.|
|Password Recovery||Sent when a customer/user forgets their password.|
Sent when the account is activated.
|Awaiting Approval||Sent when an account is awaiting approval by an admin.|
Custom Email Footer
|The default footer for all the emails in the platform including campaign emails.|
When a customer initiates a session or access their profile page you can customize the default profile settings.
Using the CSS in the account, you can personalize the look when a user accesses their main account that spans all channels and contains the account custom fields.