What are activity logs?
Activity logs allow administrators to audit actions and create targets, through logs generated by customers and administrators.
Go to Account > Settings > Activity Logs. They serve 4 main purposes:
- Provide an audit trail for greater compliance and security as to what is happening in the platform by different authenticated users.
- Increase intelligence and personalization by creating target customer segments. Targeting widgets and content to the specific segments.
- Feeding other core business systems through Webhooks for better digital solutions.
- Feeding Modyo Insights to understand how the platform is adding value to customers.
Activity logs have the following fields:
- User: The name of the customer or administrator.
- Type: The type of action generated.
- Description: Description of what was done in what site.
- Origin: The origin of the activity related to specific functionality (Form Response, User Login).
- Site: The site where the log was generated.
- Created at: Date and time of the log.
You can filter activity logs by Date Range, Type, Site and User. You can also export logs by selecting the checkbox at the top for "Bulk Actions" to export logs based on your filter.