What is where?
Below we'll give you a sense of what is where in Modyo.
When entering Modyo you'll see the following menu within your account.
- The latest activity across the platform.
- Build and manage your sites.
- See your tasks associated with sites.
- Manage your customers that have access to different sites.
- Organize your customers into targets. (Targets = Segments)
- Manage data forms.
- Manage messaging through campaigns (email & notifications).
- Analyze the productivity of your team during a time period.
- Analyze the activity of your customers during a time period.
- Configure your account and base domain across all channels.
- Set up authentication mechanisms. (OpenID Connect, OAuth2 etc...)
- Grant access to the API.
- Create custom fields for customer signing up or importing customers.
- View all activity logs across the platform with filters.
- Configure platform roles and permissions across the platform.