Assigning Roles to your Digital Team
Once you have roles set up, you can assign them to users by doing the following:
- Go to Customers > People > Click a user's name to open their Profile for editing.
- Click the Site Access Tab.
- In each row, you can enable site access for the user.
- In each column, you can enable one or more roles. In this example, we are assigning Betty as a Content Creator, Front End Designer, and Email Template Editor. Go Betty!
- We could also enable these roles for an entire column by clicking the "All Sites" switch, assigning a particular role to a user for all sites in the account. This will also automatically add this user to any new site when created.
- Click Save when done.